Men are selfish!.

Today Sunday 25/8/2024 my dad confessed that he is indeed already married to another woman for years, I already suspected it for a long time. My doormat mom was delusional on how she can be oblivious to dad selfish traits and still believe in LOVE?!. For years my dad treat my mom like a slave before this he already cheated and someone saw him and his mistress in the mall. To be honest I expected nothing from my dad, he is the laziest, useless piece of trash, broke, he never give any nafkah to his children and my mom, he is the most stingiest piece of trash, who contribute his sperm only. All these time my mom is the one who work hard to get passive income for this family, I dropped out from university also because of him, he always said he does not have money?, but have money to have second wives WTF. All of these felt like dream, I just can't believe it's happening on my family, but I am not suprised, why, because I've been holding up all kind of abuse from narcissitic older brother. My mom really cried her eyes out and I do feel sorry for her, I am glad I don't even one visit him when he is sick deadbeat in hospital. Part of me is actually relief if he dead. Men are not worth to love by a women. marriage is a strategic business for women, women should protect their womb don't birth for useless men sperm. Actually I don't care how my mom feels, why because she is a doormat to the core, how I wish to born in better family, at least rich family so I don't have to put up all type of drama, I have been abused md neglegted for many years already. I don't want deadbeat, broke, stingy, selfish and narcissist as a dad, he contribute nothing in this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment