This bitch is crying again

Today sunday 6/2/2022, at 3:40 am... I'm crying...because my stupid self can't help it but falls in love with a man who's I see has potential not someone who's give me all his effort to not lose me in reality. I'm crying because my pitiful self always chooses the wrong man.

why can't I be strong here, why men always disappointed me...I calculated my past with a man it always ended badly... BITCH I want to be treated like a queen I want flowers, I want reassurance, I want a loyal partner, I want stable financially man, I want funny, match my energy kinda man.

I want a man who's cares about my emotions about me as a human. I want someone who's communicates his day and ask me how my days was. ask me one to one.

Dear Allah please takes this loneliness away from me, I want to feel the happiness by being alone and being okay with it.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan