Your Ex will Moving On

I found out Arif Kiswantoh got married yesterday, we were in the talking stage in September 2021 and broke up in October 2021, I plead with him to get back in December 2021, that was the last time I contacted him, he was always on my mind every single day, of course he blocks me on everything, I did what I could to get back with him, but he won't meet me on the halfway and he did not dm me back, then it hit me, he never love me, of course, I stalk him nearly 6 months, till today, my older sister was showing off her new phone, I used her phone to check on him on Instagram, and then I found out he got engaged on January 2022 and got married yesterday 8 June 2022, I did cry a little, my heart was burning for sure, I was feeling mad that I CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

Well, Arif congratulations on your wedding it was always what you wished for, I hope you loved her, please love her with all your heart and be happy. Please have a great life with your wife.

I'm sure, I am also at fault here, I was never ready for marriage, there are so many goals that I want to achieve, I was insecure in everything and Allah said I'm not ready, everything happens for a reason. You are that fit every criteria in a man that I want to marry, I know I was not ready to get married, I don't feel regret about anything, but I will use this as a fuel for me to get forward to get what I want in life, thank you for everything and I'm sorry for everything.

I realize I need to let go of my obsession with you, I don't love you and I realize that too, you are my comfort zone and my happy moment even it just for a second.

This song reminds me of when we were on the talking staged, I know you would not even gonna read this tho:-


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan